Drop Down Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Site News: Viva Mexico!


Toluca (Metepec)


Buenos dias damas y caballeros,

which translates into: 

Good day to you ladies and gentlemen,

As you might have noticed I have not been posting for a couple of weeks now. That was because I was on a well deserved vacation to Mexico. Easily the best one I have had in my lifetime. For a number of reasons of which I am not going into it now. But as a film fan I of course could not stay away from the cinema and will write the reviews for the movies I have watched over there. Plus will be posting regularly from now on again.





No comments:


Trailers

Newsletter

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.



Contact

Reviews Netflix Originals

Archive


Popular Posts

FOLLOW US