Drop Down Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Review Rush (2013)

genre: drama, action, sports



Rush is a film that will surprise and compel you. While the formula 1 racing plays an important role, it's not the focus of this film. This is the film about Niki Lauda and James Hunt. I must confess that I had ignored this film because I was expecting this to be a film to be concentrated on the sports and the action so much and that only fans of formula 1 racing could enjoy it. But I am not afraid to admit that I was wrong. This is a film about friendship and respect in all it's forms. It will grab you by the throat, will charm you gradually and when it does never lets up. The Seventies are captured magnificently. It does not make fun of that time period one bit. Something a lot of other movies seem to do intentionally or unintentionally which usually detracts from the seriousness of the topic discussed. Here none of that happens. Rush simply is an exciting and beautiful film. Most of it is because of the wonderful direction by Ron Howard and the acting done by Daniel Brühl and Chris Hemsworth. Especially Daniel impresses. What do I need to say more? This is one of those movies that the less I tell about the better the viewing experience will be. So this is why I will keep this review short. I think this is one of the best films Ron Howard has made and I hope he will make his later films like this one. Yes, it is that good. A must watch people!


No comments:


Trailers

Newsletter

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Join us for free and get valuable content delivered right through your inbox.



Contact

Reviews Netflix Originals

Archive


Popular Posts

FOLLOW US